I'm going to rant about my crappy day!
First off I completely over slept and was late for work... oopsie! Then I go to the pharmacy to get my meds, including the one I've been waiting for, for a week. Turns out that the drug was back ordered from wherever they order it from and they said they will be lucky if it gets in by Friday. The joys of living up north haha! This is a drug for a really bad infection... so lets just let this infection go without any meds for 2 weeks and see how it does! The good news is that I got a compounded cream that looks to be working on my finger :)! I also have 10 days worth of antibiotics if the cream doesn't work but I don't want to take them.
Ok back to my bad day.. this isn't suppose to be a happy post! So I get home from work and go to take a shower because I'm dirty because I couldn't shower this morning because I woke up 10 minutes AFTER I was suppose to start work and there is no hot water. Then I realize that the house is really cold. So either our landlord didn't pay the bill and it got cut off or our hot water tank is broken. Today it was really cold out and tomorrow it's suppose to be -5 but it will feel like -9. I did go take a shower at the boys' place... a nice, warm shower :)! Now I have my long johns on, a wool sweater, fluffy socks and I'm curled up in bed for a nice long cold sleep!
Goodnightttt!
No comments:
Post a Comment