Well my contract has been extended til the end of January! The girl who is permanent still hasn't made a decision of whether she is coming back or not (I have 8 working days left on my contract) so my boss just made a decision for her haha. It also will give me time to see what happens with another job I have my eye on.
This week has been wonderful! So close to Christmas :)! Alex is being a grinch about decorating but it's going to happen whether he likes it or not! Here is a picture of his current Christmas tree... pitiful:
We had a little party last night at our friend Katie and Adam's place! They just bought a new quad. I need to get people to start buying sleds up here. I know this probably isn't too surprising but tons of people use their sleds and ATV's to get around town up here. It makes me jealous! I want a sled.. a pink or purple sled... Who wants to buy it for me :)? Last night was great though! It was just me and a bunch of boys, then Katie came home from work :) Here's some pictures from last night:
Katie and I
Here is Bambi, myself, Noonan, Curtis, Katie & Adam
Hahaha, here is Adam playing his bagpipes at 2am. Noonan is holding up the music sheet for him. Love it when he brings out the pipes!:
Here's Katie and Alex arm wrestling... Alex looks like he's about to pass out:
I hope everyones December is going well! Drive safely! Too much tragedy in the past four months, we don't need another one :)! I'm very jealous of everyone with a ski hill around them. Alex and I both miss the Koots but it's not time to go home quite yet!

BAGPIPES!!
ReplyDeleteAmazing!