I'm really tired but so darn excited. Tomorrow I leave for Toronto. I get to see all my faves including Ella Bella (Ella is Lana's baby). Things are really starting to come together but I still have tons to pack and rearrange when I get back. I've been trying to contact the benefits administrator (the person who arranges all the moving logistics) but she hasn't gotten back to me. I've tried calling, I've tried e-mailing. Hopefully she will contact me soon. I've read that the moving company will pack up all your stuff for you but I feel awkward having a bunch of guys going through my stuff.
I have two more days at work and I'm getting a little sad. I'm really going to miss everyone especially JoJo and Marcky Marc. I came home from work tonight at 8PM and Jo had finished and folded all my laundry. What an amazing roomie! My bed wasn't made and she even made my bed and organized my clothing in groups! I call her mom sometimes.
Today at work we were looking at the only grocery store in FSs' website. One of the lines in the one page website says, "We are a licenses dealer of Beanie Babies and Beanie Buddies". I feel like my ten year old self in a candy store just thinking about getting AUTHENTIC Beanie Babies. My dream come true. One birthday I asked for everyone to get me a Beanie Baby. I loved the otter. Clutching his little seaweed. So cute. I think Fort Smith might just be heaven... I know a few people reading this may disagree but I've just decided that you are all jealous :). Don't hate me because I'm living your dream, love me because you are all getting Beanie Babies for Christmas 2011!
Lots of Love and Sprinkles of Hugs!
XoXoXoX
No comments:
Post a Comment