Oh boy! I said my goodbyes today to some people and it was very sad. I'm still crying Marcky Marc. I'll cry until the day we can work together again haha :). I've almost got most stuff done but I haven't even really begun to pack much. I only have tonight because I am leaving on my journey really early tomorrow. Uh oh! My finger is officially reinfected... for the FOURTH time. It's really difficult to pack because of it. But I survived the other three times so I'm sure I will this time too. Antibiotics round four here I come!
I'm going to try and make it to High Level, AB tomorrow. That is IF I finish packing everything tonight. Maybe I'll delay leaving for a few days because not everything is done. The nice thing is that they pay the movers to come in and pack everything up so if I don't get everything done then I'll just leave it for them. I don't really want to though.
I'm going to try and post some pictures tonight of the mess that I have going on. And one of it all packed up. Everybody better keep their fingers and toes crossed the whole next two days so that Cavy doesn't break down. Wish me luck :)!
XoXOXOXOXOXxoxoxoxXoxoxoxoxXo
No comments:
Post a Comment