Thursday, April 28, 2011
Procrastination Station
I'm at procrastination station. This is what the basement looked like when I was writing my last post and this is what it looks like now as I'm laying in bed! I have A LOT of work to do in the morning. Plus 12 hours of driving to High Level, AB, but we all know I'm a speed demon so 12 hours is more like 9 ;). Just kidding mom... I'll drive safe.
My roomie, Jo, bought me an amazing care package. Full of food and survival necessities. She is AMAZING! So lucky to have lived with her for so long. She also made me an AMAZING scrapbook when I was in Ontario. I tried to get her into scrapbook while I've been living here but it didn't catch on with her like it did for me. So I was soo so stoked to see that she made me one. The whole thing is about our adventures here in PG. Maybe I'll meet someone up in the north who will make me one of my adventures there. I could only be so lucky!
Ok way too much packing to do tomorrow morning. I'll write again tomorrow night when I'm in High Level OR in the morning if I take another pit stop in at the procrastination station.
Lots of love and sprinkles and a dash of hugs!
Night! Xo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment