Sunday, July 17, 2011

Good evening!

I worked overtime today for the community picnic at Pine Lake. I'm kind of glad that I did it since I would have been there anyways. My finger is getting better. The test results weren't in when I went on Thursday so he didn't want to cut the nail off as planned. He gave me another bottle of antibiotics for a total of 15 days of Keflax, 2000mg a day. Boo urns! Starting to feel a bit crappy on day 7 of them. Only 8 more days to go!

My partner in crime (PIC) has gone to Calgary to visit his family and watch the big air show in Airdrie. It was kind of odd not having him around this weekend since I have a weekday and a weekend home. Alex, Andy and Adam's place is my weekend home. Triple A's as I like to call them. The weekday and weekend homes are starting to get blurred a bit as of last week. I'm being a bit naughty haha!

On Friday I just had a quiet night for once and Saturday night we had a movie night at our friends Kalina and Tom's place. There were a few of us all cuddling it was pretty cute. We watched Benjamin Button which I've wanted to see for quite some time. I really liked it!

That's really all I got for this post. Boring I know! I'll post again when I have something more exciting to talk about! If anyone has any questions about life up here feel free to put them in the comments section or else I'll just keep rambling each post!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment