Hello All!
Well I moved into my new place yesterday. All my stuff is coming on Monday though. I left all my stuff in my car but locked it because I was too tired to bring it in and basically our whole town got their cars broken into. Everyone of my roommates got their cars trashed. Mostly just the insides but a couple of the exteriors got scraped up a bit. On Facebook there are so many people with status' saying their cars got trashed too. So sad. Crystal has never had this happened and she's lived here for four years. It was probably just some teenagers being hooligans!
In other bad news. My finger is reinfected. I AM SOOO SOOO ANGRY! I do not understand. For those who don't know this is the fifth time in a year that my pointer finger on my dominant hand has become infected. Each time the doctors try to get me to wait it out until it's super bad and then I have to go on 10 days worth of antibiotics four times a day. The two doctors I've been to have NO ideas why it keeps getting infected. It is soo friggin weird. Ugh.. so frustrating.
This weekend is going to be great. Lots of stuff going on for Canada Day... and I have four days off :). YAY! Anyways I'm going to go off to start my weekend so I'll post later on :). Happy Canada Day!
so shitty about your finger, just amputate!! shitty about the cars broken into, glad your didnt!!, hope you have a great weekend, going to gyro today and tonight, so that will be fun
ReplyDelete