Hihi!
Just before bedtime here so this is gonna be short! It was raining most of the weekend so there's not a whole lot that is new with me. We went out Friday night because there are a few people leaving town this week including a girl that I went to elementary school with so that was good times. Yesterday everyone was pretty hung over so we all took it easy. Alex and I made a big breakfast and basically called it a day. We had movie night as per usual on Saturday night. Today it was raining all day so our plans of fishing and bike riding didn't happen but I did get my wardrobe built. Maybe I'll post some room pics tomorrow if I have time. Now I have a place to put my clothessss yay!
In other news, it is getting colder up here and we are losing 6 minutes of day light every day. Yep so every 10 days we have lost an hour. It is dark out when I go to bed now.. so strange. Still light out when I get up though :).
See wasn't that such an exciting post? Ok I'll try and post pics tomorrow (not that I have many) and now it is bedtime! Night night! xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment