Sunday, August 7, 2011

It's Captain Katrina here... or Captain Ratgirl to Alex and my brother Jordon. Unfortunately I thought it was a good idea to tell Alex the story of why my brother calls me ratgirl. It has stuck. Anyways, Alex took me to the airport tonight to try out the flight simulator. So cool! It's on the computer but it has all the controls and foot pedals like a real airplane. You can pick any airport and any plane and try flying it. Alex took a sweet pic of my flying in Trail... I'm so serious, but hey, when you are a captain you have to be serious:



As you can see I was wearing my aviator sunglasses because I was practicing my aviation skills... it's a must. Here I am when I crashed at the Trail airport (my mom's worst fear coming true):


That's all I got for tonight because it is wayyy past my bedtime!

Nightnight! xoxo

-Captain RatKat

PS: I promoted myself from flight simulator to Captain of the water bomber. I just bypass first officer to captain because I'm way to good to not be in the captain seat.

1 comment:

  1. I guess these guys had a little more practice landing there.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khIchD8hTyE

    ReplyDelete