Thursday, August 18, 2011
I do have pictures to share but unfortunately my power cable to my laptop has failed. I ordered a new one in before it died because I knew it was either going to die soon/catch on fire and burn my house down and destroy my laptop all together. Anyways being in the north it takes awhile to get here. I've been tracking it through fedex and it's been in Edmonton for days with no movement. Fedex obviously doesn't come here so they switch it over to someone who does but they are probably confused. Luckily my upstairs roomie has a macbook and he has been super super kind with letting my charge my laptop a couple times per day. Super annoying for him, life saver for me! It takes up too much battery power to upload pictures so you will have to wait until my cord comes in or until the end of the weekend if I can borrow his for a little bit. This weekend it is the South Slave Friendship Festival... kind of like may days is for Trail or winter carnival for Rossy, SSFF is to Smith. Wish me luck that I survive! xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment