Back by popular demand!
I'm so glad that people like my blog so much that when I'm gone from it for a week that people start bugging me to post! Well you are in luck friends.. I have some pictures for you! Where to start, where to start.
Well... my roomie got a new kitten. His name is Carrots. Yes, Carrots. Carrots kept me up from 4-7am last night. I'm pretty tired so if this post doesn't make sense, it's Carrots' fault! Here is a picture of the little bugger sucking on my blanket. He loves my blanket:
Now the name Carrots makes sense right? I bet you were wondering, "I wonder where she got the name Carrots from?", well now you are enlightened. Can you tell that I'm running on no sleep? I do not have a picture of his face because he doesn't stop sucking my blanket long enough to get a picture of his face.
Ok story number deux: Is anyone shocked that it has to do with my health? No I didn't think so. I ended up getting these sore/abrasion like thingies along my spine sometime last week. So weird. I hope I'm not dying, It kinda looks like I got dragged behind a car on my back. As far as I can remember that didn't happen. They are starting to go away, I hope they don't come back. I showed my roomie them and she just laughed and said, "You know, any other person and I'd be like, "What the hell is going on here?" but it just doesn't surprise me with you anymore". Yep and I've only known her for three months. It's all down hill from here folks! Heres the pic:
My friend Alex that moved (there are two Alex's) just uploaded a picture to facebook that he edited of me (good thing he edited haha). I had no idea he even took it. I love it!
What else is there. Oh, this is another random one, but last night Alex rode me home (I know that sounds really dirty but what it really means is that I walked home and he rode his bike beside me, I really don't know the proper term for that so I often ask if he is riding me home and then I get all embarrassed). So anyways, we saw a sweet cloud. No really, an awesome cloud. Here it is, along with another awesome cloud (I need to stop hanging out with pilots because then I'd have more interests than looking at clouds all day long):
This past weekend there was Paddlefest happening in Smith. Paddlefest.. or PF for short, is an annual kayaking and canoeing festival with races and events and all that shebang! It was raining all weekend so we only got out to see them paddle on Sunday afternoon and it wasn't too exciting. Here's a couple pics. One is of our friends Kalina and Tom, a couple from Abbotsford. The other is from a little kid in a dingy, in the rapids. More guts than I'll ever have!
Here is a picture of my place of work:
Oh! I just found another one that Alex took of me! Sweet, he's the greatest. Both Alex's are the greatestests:
Last week, some of our friends were camping at the local campground in town.. even though it was pouring rain. I took some pictures out there too.. they are pretty great. One is of our friend fake sleeping in his trunk, another is of Alex and a couple friends, and another will be a surprise (not a very exciting one):
Camping made me think of the fact that my mom and Paul (the only readers of this blog haha) decided that they are coming to visit after not seeing me for a year and a half (really what parent does that, geez). They decided that it was seeing me or going to Vegas again for the second time in like a year and a half. I woulda gone to Vegas but that's just me.
Last but not least of this super random blog post, Alex taught me how to balance a can of pop/beer on it's edge at breakfast the other morning. I'm probably the only person who doesn't know this trick but whatever, I can still tie cherry stems in knots in my mouth (really quick too) and YOU can't:
Ok there you go friends! That's all I got for now. I hope I didn't make too many mistakes, I'm too lazy to proof-read. I hope it wasn't too hard of a read :)! It's past my bedtime!
Night night! xoxo





I think you may get more comments if people could see where the icon is. Cool pics. See you soon.
ReplyDeletethat is the cutest kitten, i love him!! and of course i love your pics, it always amazes me of all the activities that go on up there for such a small town, hope something is happening on the long weekend that we come up, but then again vegas is looking real good also lol, so that is our campground? looks real nice, and if it is a busy one then you will have to book us a spot for the weekend. alex sure takes nice pics. hey-- if you can you should fix the area on this site where it tells some one to comment on your blog cause except for you telling me about it, nobody can see it, cause it is the colour of the back ground. and what is that on your back?? infection of the spine bone now??? or carpet burn??? hahahahaha lol tooooooo funnnnyy i am. see you soon only 24 more days , lucky you
ReplyDelete