Friday, April 29, 2011

High Level

I made it to High Level, AB! Very uneventful trip but very long. Everything for the comments should be fixed.

Mom: When it comes up for name and URL just put Mom, then leave the URL blank and press OK or whatever it says. It will then bring you to the comment section. Phone me if that doesn't work.

I was upgraded in the Super 8 haha :)! I will post some pictures later after I have a big soak in my huge jacuzzi tub :). Tomorrows drive is a little over 9 hours long so more like 7 or 8. Tomorrow night I'll be in my new town and will have been through my birth place. I'll take lots of pictures because I'm sure Hay River, NWT is AMAZING... obviously because I was born there haha.

Ok time for a rest!

XoXoX

3 comments:

  1. hope your hot tub was nice, paul says its only 600kms from high level to fort smith, should only take you 6 hours to get there hahaha, have a good sleep

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately I think it's the dirt road that slows you down. I think most of it from Hay River to FS is dirt... dirt.. and more dirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so close! Text me when you get there ... I'm thinking about you looootssss !

    ReplyDelete