Friday, May 13, 2011

Random Thoughts

I'm going to try and upload some pictures :)! The sunset ones were from 10:30 tonight and the other ones are from my drive up here. I moved tonight and I am now staying at the OT's place house sitting while she is away. Some random things I was thinking about tonight: No one uses their signal lights up here. As most of you know, that is a pet peeve of mine... I'll have to work on my road rage haha. Number two: it seems like everyone has grandma dogs up here. It's so weird that up north there are SO many little dogs. My thinking on this is that they are easier in the winter because you don't have to walk them as much when it's super cold out. Another sad thing about dogs up here is a lot of them are tied up in their yards for a lot of the day. I just want to rescue them, but I won't! My roommate has a cat named Sammy Davis Junior and I'm satisfied with just Sammy for now. Upstairs there is a guy who has a dog who looks super similar to Chako.. similar personality too! I'll take a picture soon to show Jo and Andrew. How's that baby baking these days, Jo? Update soon please! Ok enough about dogs. Here are some pictures (if the uploading works).

Pictures:

Sunsets, stuffed animals on the side of the road in between Hay River and Fort Smith, me at this waterfall near Hay River, and road signs.

Oh another thing. I didn't get paid today like I was suppose to. It has been sorted out but now they are writing me a cheque that I have to cash and there is no CIBC within hours of me. I don't know what to do!







Nighty night night!
Xoxox

1 comment:

  1. wow what nice pics, love the sunsets. that is nice you have pets. how warm is it there? where do you drive in your little town that you need to use your signals? hahaha

    ReplyDelete