Bugs bugs bugs and more bugs! Other than the bugs I had a fabulous weekend. It still feels like the weekend because today was a holiday up here for National Aboriginal Day. I had to work yesterday but I had all of today off. A bunch of us went to the fish fry today which is where the band cooked up a huge meal and the whole town is invited and it's free! It was great other than I don't like fish, but I still tried some. Tonight I went to a BBQ and then all of us went to the drum dancing.
For the weekend we went on a hike on Saturday and had a fire, cooked smokies, and went swimming. I have pictures but I think I left my camera at Alex's house. Two of the pilots, Alex and Andy cooked me and another pilot (a girl) dinner one night and we did wine and a movie afterwards. We actually had a couple wine and movie nights in the past few days. It really is tons of fun up here. It is just like a big family. I will write some more when I get my camera back and I can explain all the pictures! I hope everyone had a great weekend. Too bad you guys didn't get today off... suckers!
Have a great rest of the week :)!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment