Mother and anyone else who wants to send me presents... or bills that I owe: You just send something with my name and the town of Fort Smith and it'll get to me. I don't have a box number because they don't have enough boxes it's like a two year waiting list. Maybe I'll get put on Crystals. It's like Rossland you go pick up your mail at the post office. I would suggest putting a random number and street and the postal code here is X0E 0P0. I would be worried Canada Post would send it back if it didn't have some info on it.
Last night we went out to the bar to celebrate a couple boys birthdays this past week. It was awesome because there were SO many people out. Lots of fun. There's a new boy that just came from Castlegar. Another pilot. He just did his pilot training there, he's originally from Vancouver. So excited to have people from the Kootenays or people who love the Koots up here! Speaking of BC.. GO CANUCKS! I cannot believe we are one game away from winning the cup! Too bad Tambellini won't be bringing the cup to the Koots.. probs to Calgary.
Hmm what else is new. Well my roomie (the one that is here for a couple weeks) brought one of the pilots home last night hahaha. I love it. He is so cute. Another BC boy. Apparently he hasn't hooked up with any girls in the year or two he has been here. So excited for both of them. He is really good looking but really shy. Ash is really outgoing and roped him in! here is a picture of my future roomate (Crystal) and Andy, Ashley's boytoy:
I would explain my boy situation but just incase anyone from up here reads it I think I'll stay away from doing that on the blog. Don't want to get myself into trouble! Same with work. I wish I could explain more stuff about work but I don't wanna put myself in a bad spot. I definitely miss working in Mental Health and with other RT's (I miss you Marcky Marc!). It's a downfall of working in longterm care for sure. The rehab assistant has put in her resignation as well so I'm losing the help I have.
I'm not sure if I wrote about this before, but I signed up for my course. I start on July 1st (if the materials get here in time). I'm excited but it'll be a pain doing school work in the summer. My future roommate, Crystal, was thinking of doing a post-grad diploma in case management through McMaster but wasn't completely set on it. But I talked her into it so she has signed up and will be starting in September! I'm so very happy to have a study buddy! It's much easier to get motivated when other people are in a similar situation.
I talked to Crystal and I get to paint my room :)! YAY! I already have a mood board made up for the room. I'm also very excited about that! When I am done my room I will post a picture of the room and of the mood board I created.
Anyways I think that's all I got for now. I'll post more pictures when I get some off of Ashley's camera. My pictures are all kinda crappy!
xoxoox
No comments:
Post a Comment