Today I had an interesting experience. I am starting a new course through Athabasca. Well my books arrived today and instead of delivering them to my house (it wasn't through Canada Post which does not deliver), the guy recognized that the address was for the health staff housing. He then went to the hospital to figure out where I worked and hand delivered it to me at work :). How nice of him! Now I have the stress of starting the course uh oh! At least I have lots of motivation to get through it.
What was up with the Canucks? And then Vancouver afterwards? How awful! I took my Canucks shirt off and threw it on the floor (I had a shirt underneath). The boys were all shocked when I announced it and then were a little embarrassed when they realized that I wasn't getting naked.. however they probably would have been more embarrassed it had bared it all! There were three of us from BC watching the game plus a few others and it was such a shame. Maybe in another 15 years or so we will win!
Anyways it is bedtime. My bestest is having a birthday soon and I just wanted to throw it out that she is OLD. Old as old can be. The ripe old 2-5. 25.. your life is pretty much over.. sorry to break it to you.
Xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment