I'm going to do a few posts about different topics. If I do one post I just ramble. So first topic is:
What do I miss most about living south (I will add more when I think of them, if there are anymore):
1. Shopping... yep I miss it. My friend up here loveeesss shopping too so were thinking we might plan a holiday south to Edmonton to go shopping sometime lol. And YES Edmonton is like a sweet southern holiday for us. I haven't got into the online shopping because it would suck to have send clothes back that don't fit often.
2. More selection with produce. We've got a decent selection but sometimes you'll go in and there will be something and then the next day they will be out and not have any for awhile.
3. Free shipping. I got quoted $350 for shipping from Costco in Edmonton... by a private company because Costco won't ship anything big. Also it would have to be delivered to the shipping company before they would ship it up. I got a quote from Ikea but it was actually cheaper to buy the merchandise then it was for shipping... and I wasn't thinking of buying something that was $50 either. Shipping was over a grand.
4. Coffee shops/places to study at.
5. Unlimited internet.
That's pretty much it!
No comments:
Post a Comment