Yay... Grocery games!
How much did my bag of groceries cost me today.... anndddddddddd what is in the bag?
So how much did it cost +the whole wheat buns?
Yep... $108.26!
-Just ignore the bucket of ice cream listed on the receipt. So what did I get for $108: Ice cream (obviously), tomato, avocado, spinach, bananas, apples, a frozen pizza, some cheese and lunch meat, yogurt, buns, frozen strawberries, and honey. Not bad... I think?
- By the way, thanks for everyone looking at the blog! It's nice that people are so interested. I wasn't expecting to get 50 views in a year.. never mind close to 1300 in 4.5 months. I don't know who's looking because I didn't give this out to THAT many people. Kind of weird to think random people are viewing it!
-In other quick, random Smith related news:
-The mayor called me today at work! To tell me to call one of my good girl friend's up here, even though she didn't know we were friends. Very nice of her! (It was work related).
-In the grocery store there was a lady with the baby in the ice cream aisle. I was having a staring contest with her baby while she picked out ice cream and when she picked it out she thought that I wanted that one (it was the last one) and she felt bad. I told her any ice cream makes me happy and that what I really wanted was to steal her cute little baby (in the nicest, most non-creepy way possible). We had a nice chat after that because she recognized that I was new. I told her how long I've been here for and she's like, "Oh! You're not THAT new". Anyways, point of the story is I made a friend picking out ice cream. Sweet!
-My finger looks to be getting better :)! I pulled a sliver out from under my nail and it's calmed down. Unfortunately my mouth is now infected HAHA! Went to the doctor today, I have 10 days worth of meds now. I just want it to not bleed when I eat... is that too much to ask? Gross, eh? :).
-Alex was down in Reno this weekend! Thankfully, they arrived into town after the crash took place. Sucks that the main thing they were going to see was cancelled but at least they are still alive :)!
-Ok I think that's it for now :)!
-Have a wonderful sleep (whoever you are)!
-xoxo
(Sorry for all the points.. the formatting is being weird)


i will say it again, you are so lucky to be living up north, what a wonderful place to live. and your blog is very interesting to read, no wonder you have so many readers.
ReplyDelete