Long time since I posted anything! I'm still sick.. surprise surprise, so I've been a bit under the weather.
There really hasn't been much to write about! Days are getting colder, days are getting shorter but everyone is experiencing that :). It's getting into freezing temperatures but at the moment it's 2 or 3 degrees out. I tried out my jacket this weekend even though it's not really that cold yet. I love it! The jackets nickname is Pepto Bismol... they are identical colours. My boots came in too but I ordered the wrong colour.. too bad it was my own fault haha.
I went grocery shopping today. I was disappointed that they didn't have any bananas... however they did have radishes! I haven't seen those things in awhile. I'm sure they have had some in but I haven't seen them.
Here are some pictures from Friday. I know I've been slacking on them since I lost my camera.
This is myself, Vina and Kalina:
This is Curtis and Kalina playing beer pong. Kalina is getting feisty!
This is Sunny, Jeff & Vina. Sunny is from Kenya and invited us to his beach house there. How sweet of a trip would that be?
Here is Alex and his roommate Adam (one of the guys that lived in PG at the same time as me) peeling apples for the apple crisp that I made for Thanksgiving!
That's all I got for pictures! There should be lots after next weekend. I don't know if I mentioned it before but Meagan and I are having the Halloween party for our group. We decided this a month ago thinking I'd be drinking again but I'll probs be sober for our party haha. At least I can enjoy all the stupid stuff that people will end up doing. For the past couple weekends people have been asking me if I'm preggers... they are serious too haha... I'm definitely not.
I should probably go study :)!

No comments:
Post a Comment