Thursday, October 27, 2011
Wish Book
I got the WISH BOOK! Well my roomie got it and I never really realized how exciting it is to get a sears catalogue in a small town. Growing up it was awesome.. since Trail really doesn't have any decent stores. It was really like Santa gave you a book to pick toys out of. I wonder what growing up in a city would have been like? Diane did you get excited by the Sears Wish Book? HAHA. Ok I'm going to write another post then pick out some toys for Christmas! LESS THAN TWO MONTHS TIL SANTA GETS HERE :)! (Mom that means that I still get Santa presents because my previous sentence proves that I still believe in Santa!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YESSS! I love the wishbook! a lot. haha I'm going to rush home tonight to see if we got it yet.
ReplyDelete