Thursday, October 27, 2011

SNOW!

Lots of snow up here... well not lots but it has been snowing a lot in the past two days. It warmed up a bit today and melted quite a bit and now it is snowing again and freezing the water... the roads are very slippery. A vehicle actually rolled this morning on the main road. Not often you hear sirens up here at 7am. I have more pictures :):

The sunrise yesterday morning :):


On the way to work yesterday morning @ 8:30am. Yep it's still dark-ish!


First snowmobile tracks of the year. They came pretty close to hitting me! Good thing they weren't going too fast:


Some ravens in the trees:


Another raven picture:


My crazy purple tongue! Alex thinks I should go for Halloween as a purple tongued rat girl... I should have never told him Jordon's nickname for me because he loves calling me that now!


Back to the doctor tomorrow :). I have tomorrow afternoon off and I'm so excited. Our building has reno's being done and I'm being displaced from the building until my office is redone! Should be interesting! I'll still be there lots obviously. Our Halloween party is Saturday and it should be a fabulous turn out. We are going to decorate and finally get our place in order. Lots of jello shooters and Halloween baking! You all are invited! I'll take lots of pictures because I'll be sober... one of two sober people if Alex's roomie is coming.

On Saturday my roommate and I are carving pumpkins! I am convincing Alex to do it too as he has never carved a pumpkin before! He will be hooked and will carve a pumpkin every year to make up for all the years he missed!

Ok that's all for now... I'm going to go look through the Wish Book! There is a post below this explaing it :)!

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment