Tuesday, May 3, 2011

10PM Lightness

Well it's 10:07 on May, 2011 in Fort Smith, NT. It is still pretty light out.. the sun just went down about half an hour ago. Still gets me every night! It comes back up really early in the morning and wakes me up and every time I think I'm late for work. Things are going well! I like it a lot so far. I just moved into staff housing tonight. I can stay here until the 18th and then I have to leave and find something else. I can come back at the beginning of June though. It will suck if I have to move around a lot more. It is cheap rent in the staff housing so it also would be nice to stay awhile. But at the same time everyone knows how excited I'll be to find my own place :)! I REALLY wanna sleep on my memory foam mattress. I'm making my pros and cons list through this post on what to do if I have a chance at both (a girl in FS could only dream)!

Bedtime! Night night sleep tight! Xoxox

1 comment:

  1. im jealous with you getting to experience the 24 hour sunshine, you will have to go out for a walk at 3 am and get a sun tan ,hahaha but then the bugs come out with that sunshine also, big , huge misquitoes!!!

    ReplyDelete