Sunday, May 15, 2011

Salt Plains

My friend Jocelyn and I (she is a nursing student who is only here for another month or so) when 4x4ing to the Salt Plains outside of town. Cavy the cavalier made it but he had to work for it (Cavy brakes don't really work anymore.. wish they would have told me that when I had an inspection BEFORE I left PG). I took some lovely pictures but unfortunately I don't have a video of me SCREAMING when a snake popped up to say hi to me. Jocelyn thought it was funny. Apparently she isn't afraid of snakes like me. After that she was wondering why I was so eager to go to the snake pits next weekend (the snakes go to this one place to mate). I'm second guessing the trip myself.

Here are some pics from the Salt Plains. The ground was really neat.. all cracked, clay-like, and SALTY! By the way.. the pics I posted a couple days ago can be made big if you click on them!





1 comment:

  1. FINALLY! Some serious updates! Looooving the pictures ... :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete